At Isola Bella:
- Free visit of Palazzo Borromeo e of the italianate baroque Gardens.
In case of high affluence the cabinest of the Berthier-gallery wing can be closed.
- Exhibition “Vitaliano VI. The invention of Isola Bella”, dedicated to its founder, after 400 years from his birth.
At Isola Madre:
- Free visit of the botanical Garden hosting rare plant species and collections from every part of the world.
- Free visit of Palazzo Borromeo.
At Rocca di Angera:
- Free visit of the Castle: the Historical Rooms, the Dolls and Toy Museum, the Scaligera Wing and the medieval Garden
- The "Fantastic Utopias" exhibition: in the six rooms of the Scaligera Wing, the works of 15 international artists who, in their diversity, give life to unexpected and perhaps magical images and objects, at the same time seductive and frightening capable of taking us to alternative universes far from likelihood (set up until 27th September 2020, opening times from 12:00 a.m. to 05:30 p.m. (last entrance), closes at 06:00 p.m).
At Parco Pallavicino:
- Free visit of the Park: 18 hectars where the authentic connection between man and nature may be rediscovered.
A green oasis in which to observe centuries-old trees, flowering avenues, but above all over 50 species of animals (fallow deers, orobic goats, flamingos, tragopans and many others).
At the end of the transactio you will get a confirmation e-mail with a voucher-ticket in the attachment, which will allow you to acces directly to the palace skipping the line at the ticket office.
The voucher on your mobile phone is accepted.
In respect of the safety rules, access to sites can be limited.
It is not possible to enter the sites if you have a high temperature (over 37.5°) or other symptoms of influenza and where hazardous conditions exist, such as coming from risk areas or in close contact with persons testing positively for the virus in the last 14 days or coming from abroad in the last 14 days.
Access is only permitted if you are wearing a mask.
You are advised to wash your hands frequently; hand sanitising, gel dispensers are located at various points along the visit tour and into the toilets.
Always keep a distance of more than one meter from the other visitors and from the personnel.
The luggage storage at Isola Bella is not available.
Outside the Palace and Garden of Isola Bella we recommend discovering the "Vicolo del Fornello" in the ancient village, with its boutiques and Il Fornello Bistrot, Bottega con Cucina (Shop with Kitchen).
Touching the cages, the enclosures and/or the facilities present inside the Park is prohibited. You are advised not to touch the animals.
We recommend downloading the Borromean Islands app from the Google Play and iTunes App Stores as the audio guides at the ticket office will not be available.
After having selected the tickets in the basket of this page, it is possible to add other services:
The ticket is valid until November 1st 2020 (season ending).
From 18th May to 30th September:
From 1st October to 23rd October:
From 24th October to 1st November:
The opening and closing time of museums and gardens are subject to changes for extraordinary events.
For customers with individual ticket:
The discount will be showed directly into the basket.