From 20 March to 31 March 2020 from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. (last entrance), the Palace closes at 04:30 p.m., gardens at 05:00 p.m.
From 01 April to 30 September 2020 from 09:00 a.m. to 05:30 p.m. (last entrance), the Palace closes at 06:00 p.m., gardens at 06:30 p.m.
From 01 October to 23 October 2020 from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. (last entrance), the Palace closes at 04:30 p.m., gardens at 05:00 p.m.
From 24 October to 01 November 2020 from 09:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.(last entrance), the Palace closes at 04:00 p.m., gardens at 04:30 p.m.
In occasion of the festivities, the opening hours will be from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. (last entrance), the Palace closes at 06:30 p.m., gardens at 07:00 p.m.
11/12/13 April 2020
01/02 - 21/22/23 - 30-31 May 2020
01-02 June 2020
14-15-16 August 2020
The opening and closure times of museums and gardens are subject to modifications for extraordinary events.
How to get there
- By car: Take the A8 motorway (Autostrada dei Laghi), direction Gravellona Toce then exit at Carpugnino and follow the signs for Stresa.
- By boat: Isola Bella and Isola Madre can be reached from Stresa, Arona, Pallanza, Locarno, Laveno by scheduled ferries(www.navigazionelaghi.it) or by public non-scheduled water-taxi.
- By train: Take the Ferrovie dello Stato (state railways), Milan-Sempione line, Stresa stop, then continue by ferry or water-taxi. Take the Ferrovie Nord (local railways), Milan-Laveno line, Laveno stop. The ferry stop is a few metres away.
Individual tickets can be used within 01 November 2020.
The visit of Isola Madre lasts approximately 2 hours. You will find a Cafeteria and a Gift shop in the garden.
Unused tickets will not be refunded.
Please read the following rules to be respected :
- The use of headphones is compulsory by renting the audioguides
- The introduction of big backpacks is prohibited into the museum
- It is compulsory to follow the instructions of our staff for little/medium size backpacks.
- The use of vocal amplifiers is prohibited
- The use of selfie stick is prohibited into the museum
- Smoking is allowed only by the “cafetery”, for electornic cigarettes as well
- The entrance to the Palace and Garden with pets of any size is not allowed, except guide dogs.